Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Taking suggestions

suggestion

Earlier this evening, I put out a second request for topic suggestions for something to write about for the blog. I’ve had the blog going for a while, but haven’t really figured out a good lot of what to put on it. What I could really use is something like you see above. So you don’t have to squint, I’ll explain:

Jackie put up a link on Facebook, asking for my commentary on a CNet list of tech flops. I read through her list, and gave her the best I had. I know there’s not a whole lot of these sorts of things to riff off of, but I’d like to get some feedback so that I don’t feel as though I’m writing in a vacuum the majority of the time.

So, if you’ve got a conversation topic or something that can be easily riffed on, pop me a line! I would like to keep giving you all something to read, but I’ve been stumped on what to write that you’d actually enjoy reading (or viewing, if I go the vlog route).

Yes, I like attention. What?

2 comments:

  1. You know, you could blog reviews of latest trends, games, etc. Considering what you wrote on Jackie's page (yes, I did have to squint, but I read it), this could be an angle for you to expand upon. Dunno. Just thinking off the cuff here.

    -Barb (not really "Anonymous")

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been coming up a little dry on that sort of topic. The last thing I posted on the matter was the "Let's Get D-angerous" post, which explained my oft-mentioned annoyance with segmented directional pads. I just need to think of more interesting things to comment on.

    ReplyDelete